Women in Finance Charter
31 December 2022
At TP ICAP, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive place to work, where everyone – regardless of their gender, educational background, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation – has an equal opportunity to succeed.
The Women in Finance Charter reflects the UK government’s aspiration to see gender balance at all levels across financial services organisations. TP ICAP signed the Charter in September 2018. At that time, we had 16% senior female representation within the business.
Our target was to achieve 25% senior women in the business by the year 2025, with a midway target of 20% senior women by the end of 2022. As of September 2022, we have exceeded our midway target and are on track to meet our 2025 target. We will continue to drive progress by executing a series of measures that include:
- Ensure our third-party recruitment providers produce short-lists for advertised roles that include at least one woman;
- Provide unconscious bias training for senior hiring managers.
Development: Support women reach their full potential at every level across our business through:
- Mentoring initiatives;
- Support from our D&I Advisory Board; and
- Assistance from our Women’s Networks globally.
Culture: Strengthen an inclusive environment through:
- Enhancing family friendly policies;
- Formalising flexible working; and
- Increasing the visibility and acceptability of options for all employees with caring responsibilities.
EXPERT INSIGHT & ANALYSIS
Keep up to date with the latest insights and commentary from our global network of in-house experts on LinkedIn.